30 June 2008

Glastonbury: Who Should've Been There

This is not a wishlist for who I'd like to see at Glastonbury next year but more of a small list of people who could've replaced, say, Jay-Z (you can tell I'm pretty steamed up about that!). So, you could have had:
  • Coldplay
  • Radiohead
  • REM
  • The Police

etc? Surely these could have been better headliners. Maybe they're on the list for next year. However, if you believe Michael Eavis then five acts have already been lined up. Apparently one of them came off the back of Jay-Z's performance, so can we expect 50 Cent next year? I sincerely hope not! Other people I would've liked to caught this year include:

  • Santogold
  • M.I.A (although I'm not sure if she actually turned up or not)
  • We Are Scientists (I'm interested now - what I saw of them was pretty good really)
  • Neon Neon
  • Hercules and Love Affair
  • The Gossip
  • Goldfrapp
  • Ida Maria

Curse my lack of red button action! Although I just caught some more Kings of Leon while eating my dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.