23 August 2008

Rock Royalty

You know what? I actually have a slight soft spot for Queens of the Stone Age. Yeah, they're a bit more rock than I'm used to - okay, they're much more rock than I usually go for - but ever since I heard "3s and 7s" I've been slowly warming to them. I can't get away with everything they do but I was more than happy to watch them last night (which is more than I can say for most rock bands like this).

I don't know what it is about this song but I found this footage of them performing "3s and 7s" on T4 and felt the need to put it up, considering I'm becoming a huge fan of this tune. It's something I would never imagine saying, but I have:



2 comments:

  1. you know im terrible i have never heard of them or the song lol.

    it sounds cool tune though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. This has taken me back to place in blackpool called the tache.
    Rock/goth/alternative club I spnet many a fri/sat night in. I ahve a darkisde that even these are to light for.

    ReplyDelete

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.