Oooh, Tairebabs has tagged me with a memea. Since I'm not a spolisport, I've decided to do it. At least attempt it. So first, the rules:
1. link the person(s) who tagged you… (er, have already done this myself)
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged..
So here goes:
1.) I put my work on the wall. It helps me remember what I've done/have to do.
2.) I don't mix my food. Don't ask why, most people do but I don't.
3.) I love pepper. Black pepper on everything!
4.) Shopping is a lovely pleasure (behind music of course). Especially for clothes
5.) I could go through a whole bag (we're talking massive) of jelly babies
6.) I listen to my iPod in the dark and oddly enough it's pretty soothing considering some of the stuff I've got on there!
Well, they were some pretty unspectacular quirks weren't they? Anyway, now I've got to nominate 6 people (and hope that someone else hasn't already done the same). So I want to nominate.... Tina, Babooshka, Brett, Junkliberty, Faizal and Astrogalaxy with this! Enjoy!