04 May 2008

Dance Dance

Cajun Dance Party have finally released their debut album "The Trick To Life" and I'm looking forward to purchasing it soon. I've been singing their praises for a long while now, ever since I first heard the dynamic yet tender "Amylase" and new single "The Race" is the icing on the cake. They are slightly naive with their lyrics but this is only natural since they're only about 16 or 17. But, their music has some elements of Arcade Fire and an energetic feel that is simply captivating. I've been looking forward to this debut for a long time now and was disappointed when it was put back. Luckily for me, their second album is due out at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.