21 March 2008

Neon Lights Up My Day

Neon Neon - partly made up of Super Furry Animal Gruff Rhys. Now, I Lust You is really a typical song for him, because it's sort of happy and light-hearted with lots of little electronic blips and blops here and there and has just the right level of weirdness for it to be fairly commercial but also a bit indie and out there. I love it. I really love it. Especially the bit where all these drums and beats come in towards the end and everything just gets that little bit more intense. It's a lovely little bit of electro-pop that sends you into a blissful state... like it's just done to me right now.... Ahhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.