10 March 2009

New cocknbullkid Single Out Now!

Yay! It's finally out! Officially my favourite of all of thecocknbullkid's songs is now out and available to buy on iTunes (heh, what a plug! I'm practically ordering everyone to buy it!)

But seriously, just because I'm nuts about this song in which Anita Blay falls along the same slightly feminist and spunky lines as "On My Own Again" does't mean everyone else will be. But the fact is, everyone seems to be going nuts about her! I think it's really only a matter of time before this girl goes COLOSSAL and attacks the pop world viciuosly - any other outcome would be a crime against humanity!

So without further ado, I present to you "I'm Not Sorry":


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.