13 January 2008

A Sad Fact?

It pains me to say that one day we may have to say goodbye to the trusty CD - I've been reading that in the last year, CD sales have plummeted, apart from around Christmas (no guesses to why that is, though).

There must be other people like me who see the problems in downloading - not just for industries and artists who will lose money but for us, because we will lose the personal aspect of holding a CD. Besides, what if our PCs crash and we have to download all of our songs again? That will just be a hassle that I know a lot of people won't bother going through. I'm not opposed to downloads fully but I just find it sad that solid music may be replaced someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.