18 January 2008

Near Misses

I thought that, since I mentioned in an earlier post that there were other albums in the running to become album of the year (in my opinion), I should mention them here so that everyone knows what they are. The three to the right are brilliant, but so are these:

Siouxsie - Mantaray
New Young Pony Club - Fantastic Playroom
Editors - An End Has A Start
Rilo Kiley - Under the Blacklight
M.I.A. - KALA
Roisin Murphy - Overpowered
Manic Street Preachers - Send Away the Tigers

Congrats to these 7 artists and bands for also making wonderful records last year - I think that this year will be even more eventful, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.