02 May 2010

New Playlist Loaded!

Hey guys, just letting you know that yesterday I added a new playlist to my radio station, JAMJARSUPERSTAR, for you to listen to! I hope you enjoy it. If you want to know what tracks I've put up this time, I've pasted it all below! I've also added a new widget so that you can click on to my radio station from my Blogger page whenever you like - I've done the same on my sister site too!

MGMT – It’s Working
New Young Pony Club – Lost A Girl
Caribou – Odessa
The Knife – Silent Shout
Delphic – Doubt
Basement Jaxx – Raindrops
Wild Beasts – All The King’s Men
Chew Lips – Slick
Hot Chip – One Life Stand
Yeasayer – ONE
Vampire Weekend – Giving Up The Gun
We Have Band – Centrefolds and Empty Screens
Arcade Fire – Power Cut
Bat For Lashes – Glass
Beck – Youthless
Bjork – Violently Happy
Black Kids – Hurricane Jane
Cajun Dance Party – The Next Untouchable
Camille – Kfir
Charlotte Hatherley – White
Chairlift – Garbage
CSS – Jager Yoga
Daft Punk – Robot Rock
Depeche Mode – Miles Away
Editors – Lights
Empire of the Sun – Walking on a Dream
Friendly Fires – Skeleton Boy
Frou Frou – Psychobabble
Goldfrapp – Koko
Grace Jones – Hurricane
Howling Bells – Cities Burning Down
Interpol – Slow Hands
Kate Bush – Be Kind to My Mistakes
Kings of Leon – The Bucket
Ladyhawke – Professional Suicide
LCD Soundsystem – Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
MIA – Amazon
Martina Topley Bird – Carnies
Metric – Stadium Love
Neon Neon – I Told Her On Alderaan
Passion Pit – Little Secrets
Phoenix – Lisztomania
Roxy Music- Editions of You
Roisin Murphy – Ruby Blue
Royksopp – The Girl And the Robot
Siouxsie and the Banshees – Spellbound
The Cribs – Cheat On Me
The Gossip – Heavy Cross
The Kills – What New York Used To Be
The Raconteurs – Steady As She Goes
The Rapture – Pieces of the People We Love
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Soft Shock

1 comment:

  1. what a cool idea! so i see your a bit of an indie girl then looking at your list ;)

    By way i was about to ask you to change my game freakz domain name but its already changed in your blogroll! freaked me out how did you know ha ha! ??


    Tina from
    Mummy Diaries
    Gossip Avenue
    Travel Shack
    Game FreakZ

    ReplyDelete

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.