15 February 2009

New Royksopp Finally Here!

So a few weeks back I said that Swedish dance duo Royksopp were preparing their comeback - and it's here a lot earlier than I imagined! "Happy Up Here" sees the band returning slightly to their old days, and sounds a lot like "Eple" with a better beat.

Of course, any big fans of "Eple" (of which I'm not one, the best song of their debut stuff was definitely "Poor Leno") will probably think that they're ripping themselves off but it really is quite different, trust me!

Anyway, I'm looking forawrd to their 3rd album "Junior" and think it will be a slightly more upbeat affair compared to "The Understanding" - just what the doctor ordered in this rather bleak winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may make reasonable comments if you wish but ALL comments will be moderated for content and language. So be warned.